Leading Training Solutions
IT and Business Skills Courses South Africa
About Telemarketing - Using the Telephone as a Sales Tool
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Pre-Assignment Review
- To start the day, participants will discuss the answers to their pre-assignment.
- Verbal Communication
- This session will explore the components of a good sales voice and how participants can sound their best on the telephone. Participants will also think about what customers hear when they place a phone call to their organization, and how they can create a service image.
- To Serve and Delight
- In this session, participants will look at other facets of language and how we can be better salespeople by choosing positive language.
- Exceptional Things about Selling by Phone
- This session will help participants put a different spin on selling by phone. Topics will include maintaining a positive outlook, building rapport, and remembering names.
- Building Trust
- Next, participants will discuss ways to build trust and respect.
- It's More Than Just a Phase
- A good understanding of the phases of negotiation is a great asset to a sales professional. This session will explore the phases of negotiation and introduce participants to some of the most common types of negotiation.
- Communication Essentials
- During this session, participants will work on their listening and questioning skills.
- Developing Your Script
- Now that participants have some fundamental tools, they will develop a script that can be used for any sales call.
- Pre-Call Planning
- We do not believe in a canned call, but we do believe in a planned call. This session will highlight the important steps in call planning.
- Phone Tag and Call Backs
- Next, participants will discuss some ways to make the most of voice mail.
- Following Up
- During this session, participants will identify ways to avoid missed opportunities by tracking their calls and following up.
- Closing the Sale
- This final session will give participants some ways to ask for and close the sale.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Light finger meals are supplied for part time courses.
To apply for a booking, click on the relevant "Book" link below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|From Date||To Date||Duration||Venue|
|Mon 1 Dec 2014||Mon 1 Dec 2014||1 days||Woodmead||Book Here|
Telemarketing - Using the Telephone as a Sales Tool Course Details
This one-day workshop will show you how the telephone can supplement, enhance, and sometimes replace other means of marketing and selling, and how this personal approach can dramatically increase your sales success. We will also talk about how to hone your communication skills, your ability to persuade, and techniques to personalize each sales call.
Specific learning objectives include developing the ability to:
- Build trust and respect with customers and colleagues.
- Warm up your sales approach to improve success with cold calling.
- Identify ways to make a positive impression.
- Identify negotiation strategies that will make you a stronger seller.
- Create a script to maximize your efficiency on the phone.
- Learn what to say and what to ask to create interest, handle objections, and close the sale.
Sales consultants, business owners, managers, call center personnel
Price:R 1,838.00 excl VAT. *Discount available
Note: information may change without notice.
For clients who want to enjoy the convenience of public transport, consider the Gautrain. Our training premises in Woodmead is located near the Morning Glenn Mall Bus Stop. If organised by prior arrangement we will collect delegates from the afore mentioned bus stop at no extra charge. Direction to the bus stop are as follows:
Take the Gautrain to the Sandton station.
Take the S2 Bus to Morning Glenn Mall.
We will collect you at 8:30 directly from the bus stop.
Please submit a query on the course page and we will be able to advise you on hotels and guest houses close to the training facility.
It is very important that you have full administrator rights to your computer so that any software needed for the course can be installed correctly. Please ensure that you arrive at least 30min early on the first day of training in order to get your PC setup correctly.
If this is not possible then it will be better to make use of our computer.
If you have a query relating to this course, please complete the form below.