In this one-day introductory workshop, you will learn the basics of neuro linguistic programming. We will give you the tools to manage your thoughts, and thereby manage yourself.
Leading Training is focusing on providing virtual training
courses for the foreseeable future and will only consider
in-person and classroom training on request, with a required
minimum group size of six delegates. We remain committed to
offering training that is fast, focused and effective.
Save up to 10% by booking and paying
10 business days before the course.
Information may change without notice.
Course Outline / Curriculum
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- What is Neuro Linguistic Programming?
- To begin, you will help participants define neuro linguistic programming and determine how it can help them in their day-to-day lives. Participants will learn about the history of NLP (including an explanation of why its credibility was damaged in the 1990's) and review some key NLP terms.
- The NLP Presuppositions
- Next, participants will explore 11 of NLP's guiding principles through a small group activity.
- The Senses According to NLP
- This session will explore our sensory systems as represented by the VAKOG acronym. Participants will also learn about sensory predicates - words that indicate what sensory system a person is using. The session will conclude with a discussion and an exercise on eye accessing cues.
- Using Enriched Language
- Powerful speakers all have one thing in common: they use language that appeals to all of our senses. This session will teach participants how to do just that.
- Interpreting Body Language
- Traditionally, body language has been used to help the listener interpret messages being sent. However, NLP uses body language to help sensitize us to the speaker's state. This session will give participants some key behaviors of common states. Participants will also have a chance to practice these skills in a role play.
- Asking Clean Questions
- NLP also provides a different approach to asking questions. NLP uses question forms that are more typically seen in therapy, called clean questioning. Participants will learn some different clean question frameworks in this session and have a chance to practice them.
- The Power of Hypnotic Language
- Next, participants will learn how to embed commands in a message and how to influence a positive outcome.
- Putting it All Together
- This session will give participants a chance to bring everything that they have learned together and role play a situation that recently happened in their lives.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule
a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the
button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates
interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit
your paid booking.
Add me to the waiting list
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will
schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate
a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended
learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with
some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what
your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have
paid for 3 delegates at least.