This course is a bolt-on course for Sales Team Leaders and Managers who have completed the Complex Solution Selling course and need to manage the effectiveness of their sales teams. The course will expand on the essentials of a good Sales Management System and explore tools and techniques for managing sales operations. We will focus on how to coach and mentor Salespeople as well as how to do accurate sales forecasting and to effectively track sales activity.
Cost$594.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
AudienceSales Team Leaders and Managers
Pre-RequisitesComplex Solution Selling
Course Outline / Curriculum
This is not a “talk and chalk” training session and will be fairly interactive and focus on using real world challenges and examples. We will therefore spend the first part of day 1 getting to know participants and discussing your sales environment, Offerings and Sales challenges.
- Coaching and mentoring
- In this session we will discuss methods of supporting team members in order for them to be successful. This will include ensuring that they are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to do Complex Solution Selling.
- Sales Leadership and Sales Management
- We expand on the essentials of a good Sales Management System and unpack the tools and techniques for managing sales operations. We will also discuss how to develop a Sales Operating plan and how to do target setting for the sales team.
- Incentivising the sales team
- Sales people are driven by money and being rewarded. In this session we will discuss reward and recognition systems for sales people.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.