You will automate some common Excel tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborate on worksheets with others, and share Excel data with other applications.
In this course, you will extend your knowledge into some of the more specialised and advanced capabilities of Excel by automating some common tasks, applying advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborating on worksheets with others, and sharing Excel data with other applications.
On completion of Basics, Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Excel delegates may also write the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam,Microsoft Excel 2013 77-420
NB! Exam is charged separately
Cost$229.90 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
This course was designed for students desiring to gain the skills necessary to create macros, collaborate with others, audit and analyse worksheet data, incorporate multiple data sources, and import and export data.
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge: Microsoft Office Excel Basic and Microsoft Office Excel Intermediate
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Lesson 1:Automating Worksheet Functionality
- Update Workbook Properties
- Create and Edit a Macro
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Add Data Validation Criteria
- Lesson 2: Auditing Worksheets
- Trace Cells
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Create a Data List Outline
- Lesson 3:Analyzing and Presenting Data
- Create Sparklines
- Create Scenarios
- Perform a What-If Analysis
- Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Create Interactive Data with Power View
- The Power View Add-In
- How to Create a Power View Report
- Creating a Power View Worksheet
- Lesson 4: Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Consolidate Data
- TLink Cells in Different Workbooks
- Merge Workbooks
- Lesson 5: Exporting Excel Data
- Export Excel Data
- Import a Delimited Text File
- Integrate Excel Data with the Web
- Create a Web Query
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Wed 3 Apr 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Wed 17 Apr 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Thu 2 May 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Wed 29 May 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 12 Jun 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Wed 26 Jun 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 24 Jul 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 7 Aug 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 21 Aug 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 18 Sep 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 16 Oct 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 30 Oct 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 13 Nov 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Wed 11 Dec 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|