COVID-19 READINESS PLAN
Leading Training is open for classroom based training as from the 10th of June. We have put strict safety measures in place, please see our COVID-19 READINESS PLAN
Those not comfortable attending classroom training are welcome to attend via webinar.
You will create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel Worksheets and Workbooks.
You have basic computer skills such as using a mouse, navigating through windows, and surfing the Internet. You have also used paper based systems to store data that you run calculations on. You now want to migrate that data to an electronic format.
On completion of Basics, Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Excel delegates may also write the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam.
NB! Exam is charged separately
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 1,750.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 1,050.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
This course is designed for people preparing for certification as a Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Excel, who already have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows 2000 (or above), and who desire to gain the skills necessary to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel worksheets.
Students should be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on your computer.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Creating and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
- Lesson 2: Performing Calculations
- Creating Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Reuse Formula
- Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Manipulate Data
- Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
- Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts
- Add Borders and Color to Cells
- Apply Number Formats
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Cell Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic conditional formatting
- Create and Use Templates
- Lesson 5: Printing Workbook Contents
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Define the Page Layout
- Lesson 6: Managing Large Workbooks
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
- Manage Workbook Properties
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Mon 3 Aug 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Mon 17 Aug 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Wed 26 Aug 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Mon 31 Aug 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Mon 5 Oct 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Mon 19 Oct 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Wed 28 Oct 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Mon 2 Nov 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Mon 30 Nov 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|