You will create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel 2013 worksheets and workbooks.
You have basic computer skills such as using a mouse, navigating through windows, and surfing the Internet. You have also used paper based systems to store data that you run calculations on. You now want to migrate that data to an electronic format.
On completion of Basics, Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Excel delegates may also write the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam,Microsoft Excel 2013 77-420
NB! Exam is charged separately
Cost$150.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
This course is designed for people preparing for certification as a Microsoft Certified Application Specialist in Excel, who already have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows 2000 (or above), and who desire to gain the skills necessary to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel worksheets.
Students should be familiar with using personal computers and have used a mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on your computer.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Identify the Elements of Excel Interface
- Creating Basic Worksheet
- Use the Help System
- Lesson 2: Performing Calculations
- Creating Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Reuse Formula
- Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Manipulate Data
- Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Spell Check a Worksheet
- Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts
- Add Borders and Color to Cells
- Apply Number Formats
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Cell Styles
- Lesson 5: Printing Workbook Contents
- Define the Basic Page Layout for a Workbook
- Refine the Page Layout and Apply Print Options
- Lesson 6: Managing Large Workbooks
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
- Lesson 7:Customizing Excel Environment
- Customize General and Language Options
- Customize Formula Options
- Customize Proofing and Save Options
- Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar
- Customize the Functionality of Excel by Enabling Add-Ins
- Customize Advanced and Trust Center Options
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Mon 1 Apr 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 15 Apr 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 29 Apr 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 27 May 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Mon 10 Jun 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Mon 24 Jun 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Mon 22 Jul 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Mon 5 Aug 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Mon 19 Aug 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Mon 16 Sep 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Mon 14 Oct 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Mon 28 Oct 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Mon 11 Nov 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Mon 9 Dec 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|