In the interests of protecting our staff, trainers and you, our clients, we will be suspending all instructor-led training from 15th July 2020 until it is safe again.
Our company is working remotely to serve our clients and we are still offering courses via webinar. If you feel your online course didn’t meet that standard, you are welcome to re-attend your course in class when we re-open.
You will apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats.
In this course, you will use Microsoft Office Excel to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and formulas.
On completion of Basics, Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Excel delegates may also write the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam,Microsoft Excel 2013 77-420
NB! Exam is charged separately
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Part-time||1 Day||R 2,549.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
The target students for this course are students who desire to gain the skills necessary to create templates, sort and filter data, import and export data, analyse data, and work with Excel on the web
Microsoft Office Excel Basic
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Lesson 1: Creating Advanced Formulas
- Apply Range Names
- Use Specialized Functions
- Lesson 2: Analyzing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Leverage Questions and Testing to Write Formulas
- Use Logical and Lookup Functions to Find Answers to Questions
- Lesson 3:Organizing Worksheet Data with Tables
- Create and Modify Tables
- Sort and Filter Data
- Use Summary and Database Functions to Calculate Data
- Lesson 4: Analyzing Data with Pivot Tables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable Report
- Filter Data by Using Slicers
- Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
- Lesson 5: Inserting Graphic
- Insert and Modify Graphic Objects
- Layer and Group Graphics Objects
- Incorporate SmartArt
- Lesson 6: Enhancing Workbooks
- Customize Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
- Protect Files
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.