InDesign Course Details
In this course, you will learn to use the features of Adobe InDesign application.You will practically design quality brochures, pamphlets and documents.
The Adobe InDesign course targets Graphic Designers, Desktop Publishers or anyone wanting to produce professional-looking original and print-quality material.
Computer literacy, Photoshop, Illustrator
Price:$450.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Note: information may change without notice.
Adobe InDesign is a leading desktop publishing application. InDesign has powerful features for creating richer, more complex documents; and reliably outputs pages to multiple media. With its sophisticated design features and enhanced productivity tools for streamlining repetitive tasks, InDesign lets you work faster and better than ever.
- Lesson 1: InDesign Essential Skills
- Lesson 2: Building Documents with Master Pages
- Lesson 3: Working with Text and Type
- Lesson 4: Working with Styles
- Lesson 5: Working with Graphics
- Lesson 6: Creating and Using Tables
- Lesson 7: Using Color in Your Documents
- Lesson 8: Using Effects
- Lesson 9: Advanced Document Features
- Lesson 10: Document Delivery: Printing, PDFs, and XHTML
- Lesson 13: What’s New in Adobe InDesign CC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Mon 19 Mar 2018||2 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 7 May 2018||2 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 9 Jul 2018||2 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 10 Sep 2018||2 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|