Moodle is a learning management system that can be used to create online courses and assessments. Educators can create a courseware, course assignments that enable them to interact with their students, it is also a good platform for students to interact.
The Moodle is learning management system provides a learning space for you to design online courses with flexible content and collaborative activities so your students are constantly experiencing feedback.
Calculate DiscountI will bring my own PC (less $25.00)
I will book and pay 10 business days before the course (less $25.49)
If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Anyone wanting to create eLearning material easily or upload content into a Learner Management System. Instructional Designers, Trainers, eLearning Technologists, school teachers and anyone in primary, secondary, tertiary or adult education who needs an easy to use learner platform.
Basic computer skills essential and access to the Internet to practice. Some experience in teaching or training is a bonus.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Installing Moodle via Ftp server
- Login in Moodle
- Discover interface
- User Profile settings
- Preferences settings
- Learner Enrollment
- Roles in Moodle
- Moodle permission settings
- Blocks Configurations
- Creating Themes
- Course Settings
- Adding Users to Moodle
- Bulk upload of users in Moodle
- Creating Categories
- Creating Courses
- Inserting Videos and Audios to a course
- Adding images, pdf and different file types
- Adding file Resources
- Adding page Resources
- Adding book Resources
- Adding external url Resources
- Adding Labels and Formatting
- Create a quiz
- Adding quiz questions
- Creating Discussion forum
- Adding News Items
- Message features
- Enrolling users to a Course
- Creating Groups
- Using Moodle Grade Book, including Scales and Outcomes.
- Exporting results
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.