Meetings, instruction, training, pitches; these are all a part of our daily lives.
We are often called upon to deliver presentations with little notice, at multiple venues, and with varying requirements. And, some of these presentations include sensitive information that needs to be guarded.
Given all the variables, it may seem an overwhelming task to deliver your content, on time, to all audiences, and to only those who need to see it. Oh, and by the way, you need to make it interesting, informative, and memorable.
So, how do you do it? Without the help of a robust set of tools, it would be nearly impossible. But, PowerPointÂ® 2013 provides you with a variety of such tools that can help you deliver content in nearly any situation, while saving time and effort.
By taking advantage of these tools, you will be creating presentations that not only stand out from the crowd, but also don't consume all of your available time.
- Modify the PowerPoint environment.
- Customize design templates.
- Add SmartArt to a presentation.
- Work with media and animations.
- Collaborate on a presentation.
- Customize a slide show.
- Secure and distribute a presentation.
Calculate DiscountI will bring my own PC (less $33.00)
I will book and pay 10 business days before the course (less $26.29)
If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
AudienceThis course is intended for students who have a foundational working knowledge of PowerPoint 2013, who wish to take advantage of the application's higher-level usability, security, collaboration, and distribution functionality.
Pre-RequisitesTo ensure success, students should have experience using PowerPoint 2013, running within the WindowsÂ® 8 operating system, to create, edit, and deliver multimedia presentations. To attain this level of knowledge and skills, you can take the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft WindowsÂ® 8
- MicrosoftÂ® Windows 8 Transition from Windows 7
- MicrosoftÂ® Office PowerPointÂ® 2013: Level 1
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Lesson 1: Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic A: Customize the User Interface
- Topic B: Set PowerPoint 2013 Options
- Lesson 2: Customizing Design Templates
- Topic A: Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Topic B: Add Headers and Footers
- Topic C: Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Lesson 3: Adding SmartArt to a Presentation
- Topic A: Create SmartArt
- Topic B: Modify SmartArt
- Lesson 4: Working with Media and Animations
- Topic A: Add Audio to a Presentation
- Topic B: Add Video to a Presentation
- Topic C: Customize Animations and Transitions Course Outline
- Lesson 5: Collaborating on a Presentation
- Topic A: Review a Presentation
- Topic B: Store and Share Presentations on the Web
- Lesson 6: Customizing a Slide Show
- Topic A: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic B: Set Up a Slide Show
- Topic C: Create a Custom Slide Show
- Topic D: Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Topic E: Record a Presentation
- Lesson 7: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Topic A: Secure a Presentation
- Topic B: Broadcast a Slide Show
- Topic C: Create a Video or a CD
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Fri 6 Mar 2020||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Fri 3 Apr 2020||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Fri 10 Jul 2020||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Fri 6 Nov 2020||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Fri 4 Dec 2020||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|