Microsoft PowerPoint Level 2 Course Details
- Modify the PowerPoint environment.
- Customize design templates.
- Add SmartArt to a presentation.
- Work with media and animations.
- Collaborate on a presentation.
- Customize a slide show.
- Secure and distribute a presentation.
- Using Microsoft WindowsÂ® 8
- MicrosoftÂ® Windows 8 Transition from Windows 7
- MicrosoftÂ® Office PowerPointÂ® 2013: Level 1
Price:$200.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%. *Discount available
PC Hire:$33 *Bring a PC
Note: information may change without notice.
About Microsoft PowerPoint Level 2
Meetings, instruction, training, pitches; these are all a part of our daily lives.
We are often called upon to deliver presentations with little notice, at multiple venues, and with varying requirements. And, some of these presentations include sensitive information that needs to be guarded.
Given all the variables, it may seem an overwhelming task to deliver your content, on time, to all audiences, and to only those who need to see it. Oh, and by the way, you need to make it interesting, informative, and memorable.
So, how do you do it? Without the help of a robust set of tools, it would be nearly impossible. But, PowerPointÂ® 2013 provides you with a variety of such tools that can help you deliver content in nearly any situation, while saving time and effort.
By taking advantage of these tools, you will be creating presentations that not only stand out from the crowd, but also don't consume all of your available time.
- Lesson 1: Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic A: Customize the User Interface
- Topic B: Set PowerPoint 2013 Options
- Lesson 2: Customizing Design Templates
- Topic A: Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Topic B: Add Headers and Footers
- Topic C: Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Lesson 3: Adding SmartArt to a Presentation
- Topic A: Create SmartArt
- Topic B: Modify SmartArt
- Lesson 4: Working with Media and Animations
- Topic A: Add Audio to a Presentation
- Topic B: Add Video to a Presentation
- Topic C: Customize Animations and Transitions Course Outline
- Lesson 5: Collaborating on a Presentation
- Topic A: Review a Presentation
- Topic B: Store and Share Presentations on the Web
- Lesson 6: Customizing a Slide Show
- Topic A: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic B: Set Up a Slide Show
- Topic C: Create a Custom Slide Show
- Topic D: Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Topic E: Record a Presentation
- Lesson 7: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Topic A: Secure a Presentation
- Topic B: Broadcast a Slide Show
- Topic C: Create a Video or a CD
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Fri 24 Nov 2017||1 Day||Scheduled||
|Fri 9 Feb 2018||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Fri 1 Jun 2018||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|