COVID-19 READINESS PLAN
Leading Training is open for classroom based training as from the 10th of June. We have put strict safety measures in place, please see our COVID-19 READINESS PLAN
Those not comfortable attending classroom training are welcome to attend via webinar.
Microsoft Project is a project management software program developed and sold by Microsoft which is designed to assist project managers in developing plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets, and analysing workloads.
In this course, you will learn to create project plans, track timelines, baselines, tasks, and resources of a project, understand the project life cycle to setting up and refining schedules analysing costs allocating resources and tracking progress.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||2 Days||R 5,258.00|
|Webinar||2 Days||R 3,698.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
This course is for project managers and users to assist them in developing plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets, and analysing workloads.
If you are bringing your own laptop please make sure you have the 2013 or 2016 version.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Getting Started with Project
- Creating a Task List
- Setting Up Resources
- Assigning Resources to Tasks
- Formatting and Printing Your Plan
- Tracking Progress on Tasks
- Fine-Tuning Tasks Details
- Fine-Tuning Resources and Assignment Details
- Fine-Tuning the Project Plan
- Organizing and Formatting Project Details
- Printing Project Information
- Sharing Project Information with Other Programs
- Tracking Progress on Tasks and Assignments
- Viewing and Reporting Project Status
- Getting Your Project Back on Track
- Applying Advance Formatting
- Customizing Project
- Measuring Performance with Earned Value Analysis
- Consolidating Projects and Resources
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Thu 30 Jul 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Thu 27 Aug 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Thu 1 Oct 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Thu 29 Oct 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Thu 26 Nov 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|