This one-day workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and business practices and policies
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service focused manager
- Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged
- Recognize who their customers are and what they are looking for
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers
Cost$229.90 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Sales staff, managers, client service personnel
Course Outline / Curriculum
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Changes in Customer Service
- To begin the day, participants will explore who their customers are and how that has changed during the years.
- Creating Excellence
- This session will look at Curt Coffman's and Gabriel Gonzalez-Molina's twelve conditions for creating excellence.
- Communication Skills
- This session will help participants develop their listening and questioning skills - two cornerstones for great customer service.
- Suspending Frame of Reference
- During this session, participants will explore two advanced communications tools: the frame of reference and the Johari window.
- We all categorize and generalize; it helps us understand the world. This session will help participants identify their own stereotypes and ways that they themselves might be stereotyped.
- Giving Undivided Attention to Others
- This session will address two ways that we can pay better attention to others: attending and observing.
- This session will focus on The Situational Leadership Model, developed by Paul Hersey of the California Centre for Excellence. Participants will take the test, score themselves, and then examine their style in detail.
- Engaging Employees
- This session will explore the key behaviors of great managers. Participants will also identify ways to engage different types of employees.
- Follow the Leader
- Participants will explore leadership characteristics through a fun, thought-provoking activity.
- Developing a Service Management System
- To wrap up the workshop, we will look at a team approach to customer service.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Thu 11 Oct 2018||2 Day||Provisional|