Writer is Open Source Word Processing Application which will help the user with the printing of the form and document.
Cost$183.80 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
AudienceEveryone who would like to learn writer
Pre-RequisitesShould be able to type
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Using the applicationMain operations
- Firts steps
- Open and close application
- Getting started with OpenOffice Writer
- Create new text document
- Open an existing document
- Save a new text document
- Print a text document
- Close a text document
- Working with views in writer
- Working with non-printing characters
- Working with rulers
- Save a document in different file formats
- Export a document to PDF
- Working with the spellchecker
- Working with objects ie. tables, images
- Working with mail merge
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.