COVID-19 READINESS PLAN
Leading Training is open for classroom based training as from the 10th of June. We have put strict safety measures in place, please see our COVID-19 READINESS PLAN
Those not comfortable attending classroom training are welcome to attend via webinar.
The first step in basic computer literacy is a basic understanding of what a computer is, what are the parts that you interact with and how to use the. An adult that is new to computers needs to overcome a fear of experimenting.In this course, you will learn: The main components of a PC Application and Operating Sytem Software types Connecting computer devices such as mouse, keyboard, printer and external drives Switch On and Off a PC Log On and Log Off a PC How to use a mouse How to use a keyboard and practice with a typing tutor Become familiar with using a PC Using program files
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 1,750.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 1,050.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
AudienceAnyone who is not confident in using a computer, who does not know how to type on a PC, or who is not practiced with using a computer.
Pre-RequisitesRead and write English
Course Outline / Curriculum
- The main components of a PC
- Application and Operating Sytem Software types
- Connecting computer devices such as mouse, keyboard, printer and external drives
- Switch On and Off a PC
- Log On and Log Off a PC
- How to use a mouse
- How to use a keyboard and practice with a typing tutor
- Become familiar with using a PC
- Using program files
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.