Computer Orientation Course Details
Price:$120.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
PC Hire:$25 *Bring a PC
Note: information may change without notice.
About Computer Orientation
The first step in basic computer literacy is a basic understanding of what a computer is, what are the parts that you interact with and how to use the. An adult that is new to computers needs to overcome a fear of experimenting.
- The main components of a PC
- Application and Operating Sytem Software types
- Connecting computer devices such as mouse, keyboard, printer and external drives
- Switch On and Off a PC
- Log On and Log Off a PC
- How to use a mouse
- How to use a keyboard and practice with a typing tutor
- Become familiar with using a PC
- Using program files
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
There are currently no scheduled dates.