Learn how to use a flexible system to control what displays on your site and where through configuration. Learn how to configure per-page or per-section layouts; or set up custom layouts for anonymous or selected roles; and control where content is displayed. We'll show you how to use Panels to take over existing pages such as the node creation page, and cover how to use Panels in conjunction with Views to create context-specific displays of your data.By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Create customizable, configurable layouts.
- Create a system to allow users to modify
- layout without touching code.
- Employ contexts and variants for a control over display of content depending on context such as page or user role.
Cost$213.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Audiencedevelopers who are making the full conversion to Drupal from .NET, Coldfusion Java or other framework or CMS.
Pre-RequisitesCompletion of Drupal in a Day and Site Builder training or equivalent experience with Drupal.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Welcome to Advanced Site Building
- How to Set Up Administration Tools to Speed Up Productivity
- How to Configure Content Type Settings and Splitting Fields Between Types
- Working With User Fields and Importing Users
- Display Suite, Contexts and Panels
- Advanced Views (Aggregation and Relationships With Relationships)
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.