In the interests of protecting our staff, trainers and you, our clients, we will be suspending all instructor-led training from 15th July 2020 until it is safe again.
Our company is working remotely to serve our clients and we are still offering courses via webinar. If you feel your online course didn’t meet that standard, you are welcome to re-attend your course in class when we re-open.
This course is currently not active. Feel free to submit an enquiry.
Advanced techniques and best practices for configuring a flexible and extensible layout for your site, then you'll learn how to get more control over the look and feel by creating a custom theme in Drupal.You will learn how to make Advanced responsive themes in Drupal.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Altering variables with preprocess functions
- Adding new variables with preprocess functions
- Adding new variables to a specific node type
- Dynamic templates with theme_hook_suggestions
- Overriding theme functions
- Creating a preprocess function for a theme function
- Function name suggestions
- Altering the page from the theme layer
- Altering forms from the theme layer
- Best practices for hook_form_alter()
- Theming forms
- Theme settings
- Strategies for keeping template files clean
- Web Typography
- Responsive Themeing