Adobe Flash has quickly become established as the premiere vector-based design and animation technology on the Internet. Flash is used to create high impact animated websites with intro, sound and independent movie clips, web banners, games, applications and much more.In the Adobe Flash training course you will learn Flash essentials as well as all the fundamentals in Adobe Flash and how to use Flash that will gear you towards creating high impact, interactive websites and animations. Classes trained by Adobe Certified Expert
Cost$1,500.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
AudienceThe Adobe Flash training course will be useful for those who want to design interactive websites, rich media advertisements, instructional media, engaging presentations, games, and more.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Lesson 1: Whats New in Adobe Flash CC?
- Lesson 2: Flash Jumpstart
- Lesson 3: Getting Started with the Drawing Tools
- Lesson 4: Using Symbols and the Library
- Lesson 5: Advanced Tools
- Lesson 6: Creating Basic Flash Animation
- Lesson 7: Advanced Flash Animation
- Lesson 8: Customizing Your Workflow
- Lesson 9: Working with Imported Files
- Lesson 10: Introducing ActionScript
- Lesson 11: Creating Button Symbols
- Lesson 12: Adding Sound to Your Movies
- Lesson 13: Introducing Movie Clips
- Lesson 14: Working with Video
- Lesson 15: Delivering Your Final Movie
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.