In the interests of protecting our staff, trainers and you, our clients, we will be suspending all instructor-led training from 15th July 2020 until it is safe again.
Our company is working remotely to serve our clients and we are still offering courses via webinar. If you feel your online course didn’t meet that standard, you are welcome to re-attend your course in class when we re-open.
In this course you will learn how to put into practice all that you have learned during the Graphic Design Course. We will create various artworks in the different graphic design products that we have covered and successfully combine these skills in a final project.The student will utilize their existing skills in Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign to design a final project. This will include layout and design, composition, designing of logos, maps and clipart, making your files print ready and many more.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||2 Days||R 4,844.00|
|Webinar||2 Days||R 3,300.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
AudienceThis course will benefit those who want to understand and apply the skills that they have learned during the Graphic Design course.
Pre-RequisitesPhotoshop Illustrator InDesign
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Creating compositions by combining raster and vector images
- Creating photo montages
- Preparing files for print
- Logo Design
- Map Design
- Clipart Design (Vector Tracing)
- Saving vectors for print
- Layout & Design ( Magazines, Posters, Phamflets etc.)
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.