We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
All programming languages require a set of skills, as well as a certain approach or way of thinking. Once a user has acquired these skills, learning the specifics of any programming language becomes a whole lot easier. The Python programming language lends itself to teaching the basic programming skills that all programmers require. It is easy to learn, implements multiple programming paradigms, and has a shell that allows users to try out their code interactively.
This short instructor-led training course uses Python’s strengths as a beginner’s programming language to gently introduce the aspiring programmer to the art of coding. You will find these classes non-threatening and surprisingly easy.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||3 Days||R 7,887.00|
|Webinar||3 Days||R 5,547.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
All aspiring programmers and anyone who would like to progress to our normal Python Course, but who has never coded before.
- Basic desktop computer literacy
- English profficiency at Grade 12 level
- Reasonable typing speed and ability (typing with at least two fingers or more)
Course Outline / Curriculum
You will get to grips with
- Getting started with flowcharts
- Python background
- Getting started with Python
- Writing a program
- Using the math module
- Using random numbers
- IF and True/False
- Lists and Tuples
- User defined functions
- Introduction to Objects and Classes
- Building an object-oriented program using Raptor
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.