Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below.
This course is currently not active. Feel free to submit an enquiry.
Technicians will gain skills needed to obtain a PC Networking certification, an industry recognised credential. This course builds a strong foundation in PC-based network features, benefits, cost concerns, performance issues, and troubleshooting.This course will help you to have full understanding of Computer Networks, practical usage of network switches, routers and wireless networks.
AudiencePC Technicians, System Administrators, Candidates who would like to become Comptia Network+ Certified
Pre-RequisitesComputer Literacy, A Basic experience of computer networks as a user or Computer Architecture
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Introduction to Networks
- The Open Systems Interconnection Specifications
- Networking Topologies, Connectors, and Wiring Standards
- The Current Ethernet Specifications
- Networking Devices
- Introduction to Internet Protocol (IP)
- IP Addressing
- IP Subnetting, Troubleshooting IP, and Introduction to NAT
- Introduction to IP Routing
- Routing Protocols
- Switching and Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Wireless Technologies
- Authentication and Access Control
- Network Threats and Mitigation
- Physical and Hardware Security
- Wide Area Networks
- Command-Line Tools
- Software and Hardware Tools
- Network Troubleshooting
- Management, Monitoring, and Optimization