Basic Computer Skills - Windows 7 Course Details
Price:$396.90 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
PC Hire:$75 *Bring a PC
Note: information may change without notice.
About Basic Computer Skills - Windows 7
By using a personal computer, you can accomplish many tasks that might be more difficult and time-consuming to accomplish on your own. Some of those tasks might include writing a letter, analyzing numeric information, or sending an e-mail message; however, before you use a personal computer, you need to understand what it is and how it works. In this course, that is what you will do.
- Prepare to use a personal computer.
- Start a personal computer.
- Organize the contents of a hard drive by using Windows Explorer.
- Clean up a file system by using the Recycle Bin.
- Create a simple document and save a document.
- Make changes to an existing document using a variety of editing techniques.
- Apply text formatting to a document.
- Change the appearance of a document by applying various paragraph formats and effects.
- Preview a document and print a document.
- Create a basic spreadsheet by entering text and values.
- Work with cells and cell data by using a variety of moving and copying techniques.
- Perform calculations on data by using formulas.
- Change the appearance of spreadsheet data by using a variety of formatting techniques.
- Print a spreadsheet.
- Address and compose a message, change the message format, and then send the message. Attach a file to a message.
- Open a message in your inbox, reply to it and forward it to others. Print and delete messages.
- Begin using a network.
- Find information on the Internet by using Internet Explorer.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
There are currently no scheduled dates.