The purpose of the course is to enable the student to create a highly functional website from scratch using either Adobe or Open Source Software.The student will learn how to plan, design and publish a website and integrate various media.
Calculate DiscountI will bring my own PC (less $96.60)
I will book and pay 10 business days before the course (less $109.66)
If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Cost$1,000.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
AudienceThis course will benefit those who want to design professional and quality websites.
Pre-RequisitesBasic Knowledge of HTML & CSS (Learners have the option to purchase the HTML & CSS Correspondence Course before attending this course)
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Planning Your Website
- Image Editing and Optimization (Photoshop or Gimp)
- Layout and Design (Photoshop, Gimp, Illustrator or Inkscape)
- Effective Navigation
- Building Your Website in a WYSIWYG Editor (Dreamweaver or Kompozer)
- Adding Media Contents
- Adding a Social Dimension
- Testing Your Website on our local server
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.