Understand UX's impact on all of your digital assets Build a website interface to make your digital channels user-friendly Learn how to understand and integrate UX into all online activities Understand how to craft user-friendly websites, increase conversions & sales Improve your customers' online experience across all channels
Understand UX's impact on all of your digital assets Build a website interface to make your digital channels user-friendly Learn how to understand and integrate UX into all online activities Understand how to craft user-friendly websites, increase conversions & sales ,Improve your customers' online experience across all channels
Cost$350.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Or bring your own PC
Part time instructor Led classroom based training, over one or more Saturdays. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Light refreshments will be provided.
Front-end developers and digital marketers wanting to integrate UX processes in their workflow.
A device to access the internet, preferably a laptop. Access and login in details to existing digital marketing platform. It is necessary that you be comfortable with computers and the internet and have some exposure to digital marketing. A marketing background would be helpful but not essential.
Course Outline / Curriculum
Module 1: Introduction to UX
- The importance of good UX design, and looking at real-world examples and proven benefits
- Web Design Trends 2017
- How UX can be used to improve sales and conversions
Module 2: Research and Understanding the User
- How to conduct accurate and insightful user research to make data-driven decisions to improve digital return on investment
- (Survey Monkey, Creating Personas, Online Research Tools)
- Effectively research and understand the intentions of your digital users
- Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Implement website changes based on user data to improve the overall experience
Google Optimize, Hotjar (Heat Maps)
Module 3: Organising Information
- Good Practices in organising content
- Software to use desktop/online
- Organising digital information with the user in mind
- Prototyping, Wireframes
- How to analyse existing digital content for improved usability
Module 3: Mobile UX
- The emerging world of mobile web and how it has fundamentally influenced the way in which users engage with brands online
- Best practice principles for designing effective digital touchpoints optimised for both traditional desktop users and mobile browsers
Module 4: UX Testing
- Improve web services and offerings by testing and integrating digital usability
Research ways in which users go about interacting with your brand online
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.