Finance for Non Financial Managers Course Details
Price:$594.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Note: information may change without notice.
About Finance for Non Financial Managers
Finance for non-financial managers is a 3 day course for managers in today's business world. It is essential for individuals to have a working knowledge of finance. We all play a role in our organisations' financial health, whether we realise it or not. If you don't have training or a background in finances, you may be at a disadvantage as you sit around the management table. Understanding the cycle of finance will help you figure out where you fit into your companys' financial structure.
This course is accredited with the SABPP and is worth 23 CPD points.
What You Will Cover:
- The Importance of Accounting
- Understanding Accounting: Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth
- The Accounting Model and the Accounting Equation
- Financial Reporting vs Management Reporting
- Managing Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Determine Financial Performance, Position and Cash Flows
- Ratio Analysis
- VAT Basics
- Budgeting and Forecasting Techniques
- Types of Budgets
- Preparing Budgets
- The Human Aspect of Budgeting
- Where to from here?
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Mon 26 Mar 2018||3 Days||Scheduled||Full|
|Mon 4 Jun 2018||3 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 6 Aug 2018||3 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|