We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
Office Level 1
|Delivery Method||Duration||Cost (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||4 days||R 8,799.00|
|Webinar||4 days||R 7,000.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
In this course you will learn fundamental Word 2013 skills
- You will start by getting acquainted with word user interface
- Creating a new document and finding help
- Find, select and modify text
- Format text and paragraph styles
- Add and modify tables
- Manage complicated lists
- Insert graphic objects
- Apply design styles and layout options on pages
- Check for spelling and grammer
You have basic computer skills such as using a mouse, navigating through windows, and surfing the Internet. You have also used paper based systems to store data that you run calculations on. You now want to migrate that data to an electronic format.
On completion of Basics, Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Excel delegates may also write the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam.
NB! Exam is charged separately
This course will provide you with the fundamental skills you need to start using Outlook to mange your email communications, calendar events, contact information, tasks and notes. You can also use this course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exams for Microsoft Outlook. Course Objectives:
- Perform basic functions
- Compose email messages
- Read and Respond to email messages
- Manage email messages
- Mange your calendar
- Mange your contacts
- Work with tasks and notes
- Customize the outlook interface
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.