Dreamweaver Course Details
The Dreamweaver training course will teach you how to create highly professional websites in the fastest and most efficient way. Our classes are facilitated by an Adobe Certified Expert
The Dreamweaver course will benefit those who want to design and edit professional websites.
Computer Literacy HTML highly recommended
Price:$595.30 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Note: information may change without notice.
Adobe Dreamweaver is a powerful WYSIWYG authoring software program. Using Dreamweaver enables the designer to create and edit beautiful websites with ease. Dreamweaver also makes adding multimedia and graphic elements to a website painlessly simple.
* Please note that this course is not version spesific and assistance will be provided where there are minor differences in the user interface.
- Lesson 1: Dreamweaver Jumpstart
- Lesson 2: Setting Up a New Site
- Lesson 3: Adding Text and Images
- Lesson 4: Styling Your Pages with CSS
- Lesson 5: Creating Page Layouts with CSS
- Lesson 6: Working with Tables
- Lesson 7: Fine-Tuning Your Workflow
- Lesson 8: Adding Media Content
- Lesson 9: Maximizing Site Design
- Lesson 10: Under the Hood: Editing in the Code View
- Lesson 11: Building Web Forms
- Lesson 12: Adding Navigation
- Lesson 13: Managing Your Web Site: Reports, Optimization, and Maintenance
- Lesson 14: Legacy Tools: Frames and Tables
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
There are currently no scheduled dates.