Dreamweaver Course Details
Price:$595.30 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%. *Discount available
PC Hire:$84.6 *Bring a PC
Note: information may change without notice.
Adobe Dreamweaver is a powerful WYSIWYG authoring software program. Using Dreamweaver enables the designer to create and edit beautiful websites with ease. Dreamweaver also makes adding multimedia and graphic elements to a website painlessly simple.
* Please note that this course is not version spesific and assistance will be provided where there are minor differences in the user interface.
- Lesson 1: Dreamweaver Jumpstart
- Lesson 2: Setting Up a New Site
- Lesson 3: Adding Text and Images
- Lesson 4: Styling Your Pages with CSS
- Lesson 5: Creating Page Layouts with CSS
- Lesson 6: Working with Tables
- Lesson 7: Fine-Tuning Your Workflow
- Lesson 8: Adding Media Content
- Lesson 9: Maximizing Site Design
- Lesson 10: Under the Hood: Editing in the Code View
- Lesson 11: Building Web Forms
- Lesson 12: Adding Navigation
- Lesson 13: Managing Your Web Site: Reports, Optimization, and Maintenance
- Lesson 14: Legacy Tools: Frames and Tables
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Mon 13 Nov 2017||3 Days||Provisional|