We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
Adobe Dreamweaver is a powerful WYSIWYG authoring software program. Using Dreamweaver enables the designer to create and edit beautiful websites with ease. Dreamweaver also makes adding multimedia and graphic elements to a website painlessly simple.
The Dreamweaver training course will teach you how to create highly professional websites in the fastest and most efficient way. Our classes are facilitated by an Adobe Certified Expert
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||3 Days||R 6,897.00|
|Webinar||3 Days||R 5,547.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
The Dreamweaver course will benefit those who want to design and edit professional websites.
Computer Literacy HTML highly recommended
Course Outline / Curriculum
* Please note that this course is not version spesific and assistance will be provided where there are minor differences in the user interface.
- Lesson 1: Dreamweaver Jumpstart
- Lesson 2: Setting Up a New Site
- Lesson 3: Adding Text and Images
- Lesson 4: Styling Your Pages with CSS
- Lesson 5: Creating Page Layouts with CSS
- Lesson 6: Working with Tables
- Lesson 7: Fine-Tuning Your Workflow
- Lesson 8: Adding Media Content
- Lesson 9: Maximizing Site Design
- Lesson 10: Under the Hood: Editing in the Code View
- Lesson 11: Building Web Forms
- Lesson 12: Adding Navigation
- Lesson 13: Managing Your Web Site: Reports, Optimization, and Maintenance
- Lesson 14: Legacy Tools: Frames and Tables
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.