Adobe Photoshop is a widely used graphic design and image editing application from Adobe and considered as the industry standard and the first choice among artists, graphic designers, photographers and web designers.
The Photoshop classes trained by Adobe Certified Expert, will provide you with skills and knowledge to design Professional Artworks, Advertisements, Website Designs, Websites, Manipulate Photos and much more.
Cost$349.90 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
The Photoshop refresher course will be useful to current Photoshop users who would like to recap on certain intermediate to advanced tools, techniques and features in Photoshop.
Have worked in Photoshop CS3/4/5
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Cover the most essential tools (navigation tools, making selections, working with layers)
- Non-destructive Editing using Masks:
- Masks in Photoshop
- Stitching of Images using Gradients
- Clipping Masks & clipping paths
- Adjustment Layers (colour correction)
- Smart Objects
- Smart Vectors
- Deep Etching
- New & Enhanced Tools:
- Content Aware Scaling
- Content Aware Fill
- HDR Photography
- Puppet Warp Tool
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.