This course is currently not active. Feel free to submit an enquiry.
Adobe Photoshop CS5 is a widely used graphic design and image editing application from Adobe and considered as the industry standard and the first choice among artists, graphic designers, photographers and web designers.The Photoshop classes trained by Adobe Certified Expert, will provide you with skills and knowledge to design Professional Artworks, Advertisements, Website Designs, Websites, Manipulate Photos and much more.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
AudienceThe Photoshop course will be useful to Graphic Designers, Web Designers and Photographers who would like to gain intermediate skills and knowledge in Photoshop.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Lesson 1: Exploring Photoshop
- Lesson 2: Getting to Know the Workspace
- Lesson 3: Using Adobe Bridge
- Lesson 4: The Basics of Working with Photoshop
- Lesson 5: Making the Best Selections
- Lesson 6: Painting and Retouching
- Lesson 7: Creating a Good Image
- Lesson 8: Getting to Know Layers
- Lesson 9: Taking Layers to the Max
- Lesson 10: Getting Smart in Photoshop
- Lesson 11: Using Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Lesson 12: Creating Images for Web and Video
- Lesson 13: Introducing 3D
- Lesson 14: Adobe Photoshop CS5 New Features