COVID-19 READINESS PLAN
Leading Training is open for classroom based training as from the 10th of June. We have put strict safety measures in place, please see our COVID-19 READINESS PLAN
Those not comfortable attending classroom training are welcome to attend via webinar.
Linux System Administration is the art of maintaining a Linux host, normally a server, in an optimal state for both performance and functionality.This course is a follow on from System Administration 1. It concentrates on BASH programming and how to automate standard administration procedures.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||3 Days||R 5,080.00|
|Webinar||3 Days||R 2,980.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
AudienceSystem administrators and Linux enthusiasts.
Pre-RequisitesLinux System Administration 1 or equivalent knowledge. Linux Networking proficiency is recommended.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- More about the Linux kernel
- A DIY Kernel
- Shell Generalities
- Shell Scripts
- The Shell as a Programming Language
- Practical Shell Scripts
- Interactive Shell Scripts
- The sed Stream Editor
- The awk Programming Language
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.