Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below or email email@example.com.
Course specifically directed at the distribution of Ubuntu LinuxThis course also serves as a good introduction to Linux concepts to those who prefer a gentler approach to making the paradigm shift to Linux.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
AudienceLinux Desktop users & administrators, especially those who would prefer a gentler approach to the paradigm shifts of Linux.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Linux distributions & Ubuntu
- Understanding Ubuntu
- Hardware and Installation
- Power Management
- Diskless Network Booting
- General Administration
- Ubuntu Package Management
- Printing configuration
- Locale and Language
- File System Security
- Networking Configuration and Shares
- Desktop Configuration
- Desktop Environments
- Display Managers
- Fonts and Screen
- Email Clients Configuration
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.