Time Management is a two day course and part of a Bundle Course called Office Aministration.
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done.
You will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
Specific learning objectives include:
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
Cost$459.80 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Anyone with a responsibilities at work
Course Outline / Curriculum
Module 1: You and Time Management
· What is Time Management
Module 2: Managing
· Defining and Identifying Stress
· Stress Inventory
· 4 Ways to Deal with Stress
· Avoid Paying Interest on Your Time
· Consequence of Borrowed time
· Three Effects of Task-switching
· Managing E-mails
· Workload Analysis
· The 168 Hour Plan
· Four Quadrants of Time Management
· Gopher System
Module 6: Putting an End to Procrastination
· Procrastination Facts
· Tackling Procrastination
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Thu 12 Apr 2018||2 Days||Provisional|
|Thu 7 Jun 2018||2 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 6 Aug 2018||2 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Thu 11 Oct 2018||2 Days||Provisional|