Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below or email email@example.com.
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done. You will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Professionals who need to optimise their busy schedules.
Course Outline / Curriculum
Module 1: You and Time Management
- What is Time Management
- Understanding your organizing style
- Personal Motivation
Module 2: Managing Stress at Work
- Defining and Identifying Stress
- Stress Inventory
- 4 Ways to Deal with Stress
Module 3: Managing Time
- Avoid Paying Interest on Your Time
- Consequence of Borrowed time
- Three Effects of Task-switching
- Managing E-mails
- Workload Analysis
- The 168 Hour Plan
Module 4: Time Management Systems
- Four Quadrants of Time Management
- Building a Customizable System
- Gopher System
Module 5: Getting Organized
- The Power of Change
- Planning Tools
- Gathering Points
- Dealing with Interruptions
- Saying No
- Creating Routines
Module 6: Putting an End to Procrastination
- Procrastination Facts
- Tackling Procrastination
- A Challenge to Change
Module 7: Setting SMART Goals
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Wed 8 Apr 2020||Provisional|
|Mon 1 Jun 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Mon 3 Aug 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Mon 31 Aug 2020||Woodmead||Provisional|
|Mon 5 Oct 2020||Woodmead||Provisional|