Specific learning objectives include:
- Understand the different types of interview questions and how to prepare to answer them
- Learn the most effective ways to prepare for an interview, including how to present themselves professionally
- Develop expertise at expressing themselves effectively
- Know how to ask for feedback following an interview
Leading Training is focusing on providing virtual training
courses for the foreseeable future and will only consider
in-person and classroom training on request, with a required
minimum group size of six delegates. We remain committed to
offering training that is fast, focused and effective.
Save up to 10% by booking and paying
10 business days before the course.
Information may change without notice.
Course Outline / Curriculum
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Understanding the Interview
- To begin, participants will explore different types of interviews and what to expect from each.
- Types of Questions
- This session will give participants tips on how to handle two main types of questions: behavioral and knowledge.
- Getting Ready
- This session will give participants a few additional strategies to help them ace interviews.
- Live and in Person
- Next, participants will take part in mock interviews.
- Following up the Interview
- During this session, participants will explore some ways to relax before, after, and during an interview.
- Common Problems and Solutions
- This session will explore some common interview problems, including illegal questions and special requests.
- Phase Two
- The first interview is simply the first meeting that a job seeker has with an employer. This session will look at the additional meetings and auditioning that may follow.
- Practice Makes Perfect
- This session will give participants another chance at mock interviews.
- Sealing the Deal
- Next, participants will get some tips on managing job offers.
- Getting What You're Worth
- To wrap up the day, participants will learn how to negotiate to receive what they are worth.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule
a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the
button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates
interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit
your paid booking.
Add me to the waiting list
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will
schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate
a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended
learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with
some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what
your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have
paid for 3 delegates at least.