Digital media is the new platform for the modern marketer. Beyond simply knowing how to use the various media that populate the internet, a marketer must know how to integrate them effectively.
This course gives an overview of the different channels, media and resources available to the online marketer and builds an understanding of content marketing and customer experience in order to develop an effective strategy.
Cost$299.90 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
- Business owners
- Product owners
- sSmall business start-ups
- Independent consultants needing to boost their online profile
- Marketing managers
- Website admins and content specialists
- Anyone wanting a practical handle on social media to make it work for business
- A device to access the internet, preferably a laptop
- Access and login in details to existing social media platforms
- It is necessary that you be comfortable with computers and the internet and have some exposure to social media
- A marketing background would be helpful but not essential
Course Outline / Curriculum
Introduction to Digital Marketing
What is Digital Marketing.
Overview of Digital Marketing
Pay Per Click, Impressions
Mapping User Experience
Developing a strategy
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Fri 19 Oct 2018||1 Day||Provisional|