We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
Digital media is the new platform for the modern marketer. Beyond simply knowing how to use the various media that populate the internet, a marketer must know how to integrate them effectively.
This course gives an overview of the different channels, media and resources available to the online marketer and builds an understanding of content marketing and customer experience in order to develop an effective strategy.
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 3,329.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 2,549.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
- Business owners
- Product owners
- sSmall business start-ups
- Independent consultants needing to boost their online profile
- Marketing managers
- Website admins and content specialists
- Anyone wanting a practical handle on social media to make it work for business
- A device to access the internet, preferably a laptop
- Access and login in details to existing social media platforms
- It is necessary that you be comfortable with computers and the internet and have some exposure to social media
- A marketing background would be helpful but not essential
Course Outline / Curriculum
Introduction to Digital Marketing
What is Digital Marketing.
Overview of Digital Marketing
Pay Per Click, Impressions
Mapping User Experience
Developing a strategy
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.