Google Adwords Course Details
Some of the things you will learn:
- How to set up an Adwords account
- How to structure campaigns, ad groups and keyword lists for best results.
- How to set up conversion tracking
- How to increase Quality Score and decrease your cost per click (CPC)
- How to monitor campaign performance
- ...and much more
Communications and Marketing Staff
If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
$25 *Bring a PC
Note: information may change without notice.
About Google Adwords
Adwords is Google's advertising service for businesses wanting to display their ads on the Google search and display networks.
- Introduction to AdWords
- Search Engine Rankings, adverts, and their positions. Understand the content network.
- The Google ad auction
- AdWords interface
- Campaign settings.
- Network settings display vs search
- Location, ad scheduling and delivery methods
- Structure: Campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords
- Bid vs Budget
- Ad extensions
- Optimising Campaign Quality
- Relevance, Click Through Ratio, and quality score
- Website Research
- Competitive Research
- Creating an Advert
- Design and implement advert
- Ad variations and relevancy
- Setting your bid level
- Testing and disapproval
- Choosing Keywords
- Keyword Types:phrase, exact match, broad
- Negative match keywords
- Improve quality score
- Billing and Activation
- Credit card Info
- Manual vs Automatic
- Linking Google Analytics to AdWords
- Performance Evaluation
- Test and refine
- Measure results
- Using Reports to manage your campaigns effectiveness.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Light finger meals are supplied for part time courses.
To apply for a booking, click on the relevant "Book Here" link below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.