We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
Adwords is Google's advertising service for businesses wanting to display their ads on the Google search and display networks.Some of the things you will learn:
- How to set up an Adwords account
- How to structure campaigns, ad groups and keyword lists for best results.
- How to set up conversion tracking
- How to increase Quality Score and decrease your cost per click (CPC)
- How to monitor campaign performance
- ...and much more
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 2,549.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 1,849.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Communications and Marketing Staff
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Introduction to AdWords
- Search Engine Rankings, adverts, and their positions. Understand the content network.
- The Google ad auction
- AdWords interface
- Campaign settings.
- Network settings display vs search
- Location, ad scheduling and delivery methods
- Structure: Campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords
- Bid vs Budget
- Ad extensions
- Optimising Campaign Quality
- Relevance, Click Through Ratio, and quality score
- Website Research
- Competitive Research
- Creating an Advert
- Design and implement advert
- Ad variations and relevancy
- Setting your bid level
- Testing and disapproval
- Choosing Keywords
- Keyword Types:phrase, exact match, broad
- Negative match keywords
- Improve quality score
- Billing and Activation
- Credit card Info
- Manual vs Automatic
- Linking Google Analytics to AdWords
- Performance Evaluation
- Test and refine
- Measure results
- Using Reports to manage your campaigns effectiveness.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.