Adwords is Google's advertising service for businesses wanting to display their ads on the Google search and display networks.Some of the things you will learn:
- How to set up an Adwords account
- How to structure campaigns, ad groups and keyword lists for best results.
- How to set up conversion tracking
- How to increase Quality Score and decrease your cost per click (CPC)
- How to monitor campaign performance
- ...and much more
Cost$229.90 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Communications and Marketing Staff
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Introduction to AdWords
- Search Engine Rankings, adverts, and their positions. Understand the content network.
- The Google ad auction
- AdWords interface
- Campaign settings.
- Network settings display vs search
- Location, ad scheduling and delivery methods
- Structure: Campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords
- Bid vs Budget
- Ad extensions
- Optimising Campaign Quality
- Relevance, Click Through Ratio, and quality score
- Website Research
- Competitive Research
- Creating an Advert
- Design and implement advert
- Ad variations and relevancy
- Setting your bid level
- Testing and disapproval
- Choosing Keywords
- Keyword Types:phrase, exact match, broad
- Negative match keywords
- Improve quality score
- Billing and Activation
- Credit card Info
- Manual vs Automatic
- Linking Google Analytics to AdWords
- Performance Evaluation
- Test and refine
- Measure results
- Using Reports to manage your campaigns effectiveness.
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Thu 11 Apr 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Fri 14 Jun 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Thu 1 Aug 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Fri 1 Nov 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|