Structured Query Language (SQL) is the most popular language used for querying relational databases. SQL supports a number of advanced features that make your queries more intelligent and efficient and take a lot of the work away from the middle ware.
This course is specifically only for Oracle PL/SQL, please contact us.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Use loops and branches in queries
- Create user defined functions and stored procedures
- Manage constraints and triggers
- Control multiple simultaneous updates
Cost$499.80 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Database Administrators, Programmers.
Course Outline / Curriculum
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.