Advanced SQL Course Details
- Use loops and branches in queries
- Create user defined functions and stored procedures
- Manage constraints and triggers
- Control multiple simultaneous updates
Price:$540.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%. *Discount available
PC Hire:$70 *Bring a PC
Note: information may change without notice.
About Advanced SQL
Structured Query Language (SQL) is the most popular language used for querying relational databases. SQL supports a number of advanced features that make your queries more intelligent and efficient and take a lot of the work away from the middle ware.
This course is specifically only for Microsoft SQL Server. For an advanced SQL course focused on Oracle, please contact us.
- Variables in SQL (Slightly database dependent) use results from previous queries.
- Control Structures
- CASE is used to branch execution
- WHILE creates a loop
- Stored Procedure
- Agregate statements and call them as a unit
- Run statments when inserting or updating tables
- Transaction Concurrency
- Manage the way you database handles simultaneos connectionsby :
- Table locks
- or row level locking
- Create simple constraints on filed values or Foreign Keys
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Thu 16 Nov 2017||2 days||Scheduled||Book Now|