Excel Dashboards Course Details
Price:$159.80 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%. *Discount available
PC Hire:$25 *Bring a PC
Note: information may change without notice.
About Excel Dashboards
Excel is a great tool for creating and analysing dashboards.
- Dashboard Do’s and Don’t’s
- Data Layout Creating Dynamic Dashboards
- Merging and Consolidating Data Using Shapes to make Charts more attractive
- Using Alerts to draw attention to dashboards
- Module 6 – More Dashboarding
- Creating KPI Dashboards
- Project Management
- Dashboards Publishing Excel Dashboards to the Web
- Working with your Data
- Understanding Data Quality issues
- Gathering data from different sources
- Linking Data
- Merging and Consolidating Data
- Excel Hints and Tips when working with data
- Analysing Data
- Using the dashboards with Excel Pivot Tables
- Using external data sources such as The Web
- Dashboarding with Microsoft Access information
- Build Your Own Dashboard
- This last session will be used to build some relevant Dashboards. Delegates are encouraged to bring examples of the dashboarding they would like to create during the training.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Wed 13 Dec 2017||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|