COVID-19 READINESS PLAN
Leading Training is open for classroom based training as from the 10th of June. We have put strict safety measures in place, please see our COVID-19 READINESS PLAN
Those not comfortable attending classroom training are welcome to attend via webinar.
Excel is a great tool for creating and analysing dashboards.
In This course you will learn how to create dash boards using Excel
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 2,749.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 2,049.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Dashboard Do’s and Don’t’s
- Data Layout Creating Dynamic Dashboards
- Merging and Consolidating Data Using Shapes to make Charts more attractive
- Using Alerts to draw attention to dashboards
- More Dashboarding
- Creating KPI Dashboards
- Project Management
- Dashboards Publishing Excel Dashboards to the Web
- Working with your Data
- Understanding Data Quality issues
- Gathering data from different sources
- Linking Data
- Merging and Consolidating Data
- Excel Hints and Tips when working with data
- Analysing Data
- Using the dashboards with Excel Pivot Tables
- Using external data sources such as The Web
- Dashboarding with Microsoft Access information
- Build Your Own Dashboard
- This last session will be used to build some relevant Dashboards. Delegates are encouraged to bring examples of the dashboarding they would like to create during the training.
- Dax Basics
- Creating Calculated Columns and Calculated Measures
- Creating Basic formulas and functions using Dax
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.