Excel is a great tool for creating and analysing dashboards.In This course you will learn how to create dash boards using Excel
Cost$249.90 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Dashboard Do’s and Don’t’s
- Data Layout Creating Dynamic Dashboards
- Merging and Consolidating Data Using Shapes to make Charts more attractive
- Using Alerts to draw attention to dashboards
- Module 6 – More Dashboarding
- Creating KPI Dashboards
- Project Management
- Dashboards Publishing Excel Dashboards to the Web
- Working with your Data
- Understanding Data Quality issues
- Gathering data from different sources
- Linking Data
- Merging and Consolidating Data
- Excel Hints and Tips when working with data
- Analysing Data
- Using the dashboards with Excel Pivot Tables
- Using external data sources such as The Web
- Dashboarding with Microsoft Access information
- Build Your Own Dashboard
- This last session will be used to build some relevant Dashboards. Delegates are encouraged to bring examples of the dashboarding they would like to create during the training.
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Thu 22 Aug 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Thu 17 Oct 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|
|Thu 12 Dec 2019||Woodmead||1 Day||Provisional|