Git Course Details
Price:$269.50 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%. *Discount available
PC Hire:$25 *Bring a PC
Note: information may change without notice.
Git is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
- Downloading and installing Git on Windows and Linux
- Working with the Git graphical user interface
- Working with a local repository
- Working with local branches
- Working with a remote repository
- Using Git on the command line with Git Bash
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Fri 1 Dec 2017||1 day||Scheduled||Book Now|