Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Python has a fantastic array of modules that are useful to both scientists and engineers. Easily enabling data processing, modelling, linear algebra and much more. Tools that allow immediate data visualization are particularly helpful.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Perform complex maths in Python
- Solve mathematical equations symbolically using python
- Use numerical methods to find solutions to mathematical problems
- Perform simulations
Calculate DiscountI will book and pay 10 business days before the course (less $55.00)
If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Scientists, Engineers, data scientists.
Course Outline / Curriculum
Symbolic Math (symy)
Differentiation and Integration
Ordinary differential equations
Series expansions and plotting
Linear equations and matrix inversion
Non linear equations
Output: LATEX interface and pretty-printing
Numerical Python (numpy)
Convert from array to list or tuple
Standard Linear Algebra operations
Numpy for Matlab users
Matplotlib 2D plotting
Matplotlib and Pylab
Fine tuning your plot
Plotting more than one curve
Visualising matrix data
Basics, rotating and zooming
Setting the frame rate for animations
Connecting objects (Cylinders, springs, 3d vision)
Visualising higher dimensional data
Numerical Methods (scipy)
Solving ordinary differential equations
Finding roots using the bisection and fsolve method
Fast Fourier Transforms
Interpolation and curve fitting
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.