Python has a fantastic array of modules that are useful to data scientists. Easily enabling data processing, modelling, linear algebra and much more. Python has rich data visualization capabilities, fast numerical methods, statistical and data analysis tools and machine learning libraries.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Perform complex maths in Python
- Solve mathematical equations symbolically using python
- Use numerical methods to find solutions to mathematical problems
- Analyze data
- Create amazing visualizations
- Interact with Power BI
- Introduce machine learning
Cost$550.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Would be data scientists, scientists, engineers, data analysts.
Introduction to programming using Python or equivalent knowledge. See https://www.leadingtraining.co.za/introduction_to_programming_training_course
Course Outline / Curriculum
Symbolic Math (symy)
Differentiation and Integration
Ordinary differential equations
Series expansions and plotting
Linear equations and matrix inversion
Non linear equations
Output: LATEX interface and pretty-printing
Numerical Python (numpy)
Convert from array to list or tuple
Standard Linear Algebra operations
Numpy for Matlab users
Matplotlib 2D plotting
Matplotlib and Pylab
Fine tuning your plot
Plotting more than one curve
Visualising matrix data
Numerical Methods (scipy)
Solving ordinary differential equations
Finding roots using the bisection and fsolve method
Fast Fourier Transforms
Interpolation and curve fitting, including Linear regression
Intro to Machine Learning
Supervised Learning, Naive Bayes, Decision Trees, Random Forests.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.