PHP is a computer scripting language originally designed for producing dynamic web pages. PHP is a recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor.
PHP is frequently used with Web Application Frameworks such as Laravel, rapidly creating professional dynamic web applications that are easy to maintain and update.
The PHP course teaches you the foundations of the PHP programming language, that will enable you to learn popular frameworks such as Laravel
Leading Training is focusing on providing virtual training
courses for the foreseeable future and will only consider
in-person and classroom training on request, with a required
minimum group size of six delegates. We remain committed to
offering training that is fast, focused and effective.
Save up to 10% by booking and paying
10 business days before the course.
Information may change without notice.
The PHP course targets Programmers and Developers who would like to gain the knowledge in developing dynamic webpages.
HTML and basic programming skills.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Creating Your First PHP Script
- Running a Script
- Understanding PHP Syntax
- Running PHP from the Web
- Generating HTML with PHP
- Using PHP documantation online
Variables and Data Types
- Variables and Identifiers.
- Data Types and literals
- Arithmetic Operations
- Strings Operations
- Comparison Operators
- Assignment Operations
- Performing Logical Tests
- Other Operators
- Operator Precedence
- Quoting HereDoc and NowDoc
- Common String Functions
Maths Date and Time
- Common Maths functions
- Common Date and Time Functions
- Conditional Operator
- The if Statement
- The if-else Statement
- The if-elseif-else Statement
- The while Loop
- The do-while Loop
- The for Loop
- Nesting Loops
- Break and Continue
Working with Arrays
- Arrays Syntax
- Common Array Functions
- The foreach Loop
- Nested Looping
- The Array Iterator
- Creating and Invoking Functions
- Using Arguments and Return Values
- Setting Default Argument Values
- Using Dynamic Argument Lists
- Understanding Variable Scope
- Using Recursive Functions
- Introducing Classes and Objects
- Defining and Using Classes
- Using Advanced OOP Concepts
- Using Constructors and Destructors
- Extending Classes
- Adjusting Visibility Settings
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule
a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the
button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates
interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit
your paid booking.
Add me to the waiting list
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will
schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate
a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended
learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with
some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what
your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have
paid for 3 delegates at least.