Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drupal is a free and open source content management system (CMS) written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License. It is believed to be used as the back-end system for at least 1% of websites worldwide, ranging from small personal blogs to large corporate and political sites, including whitehouse.gov and data.gov.uk. It is also used for knowledge management and business collaboration.The purpose of this course is to provide Drupal site administrator's with the essential skills to manage their site with confidence. The course is run on Drupal version 6.x
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
AudienceEmployee's required to administrate a Drupal site. This is not a course for Drupal site developers.
Pre-RequisitesBetter than average computer literacy.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Drupal Overview
- CMS administration made easy
- Creating Content
- Editing, deleting
- Maintaing site content
- Finding specific types of content
- Content Advanced
- Content types explained
- Administering users
- Adding, editing, and deleting users
- Roles and permissions
- Administering taxonomy
- Planning your taxonomy terms
- Implementing your terms
- Administering menus
- Adding menus
- Adding items to menus
- Setting visibility roles to menus
- Administering blocks
- Adding, editing and maintaing blocks
- Visibility roles for blocks
- Overview of modules
- Enhancing the functionality of your site
- Administering themes
- Configuration of themes
- Themes per role
- Images and input formats
- Content input types
- Setting input defaults
- Wysiwyg modules
- Configuration settings and report logs
- Getting help
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.