HTML5 the latest standard on the Hyper text markup language which web sites use to display content, has some powerful new features that simplify the creation of dynamic websites and lets the author create more meaningful and exciting web pages. The new canvas feature allows the creation of dynamic vector graphics similar to those available in Flash and Silverlight.In this short training course you will learn to use the new features provided by HTML5, to create dynamic web sites.
Cost$360.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
AudienceWeb Designers and Programmers.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Introduction to HTML5
- Review of HTML concepts with updates on simplified HTML 5 structure
- Briefly review important HTML conceps that are inherited fom HTM version 4
- Sections (Creating Body Content)
- The trend with HTML is for tags to represent the (semantic) meaning of the data rather than the display. Display is controlled by CSS. There are a number of new tags that reinforce this trend.
- Embedding Media
- Embedding video and audio has become simpler and better in HTML5.
- New features in forms.
- The Canvas
- Animating the canvas
- Vector Graphics and Animation
- HTML5 makes Scalable Vector Graphics part of the DOM. We cane even animate objects in the image.
- Introduction to HTML5 Mobile Websites
- The mobile web is growing fast and many great features are already supportred by the latest mobile browsers.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.