Drupal has great tools to automate deployment.Aegir makes it easy to install, upgrade, deploy, and backup an entire network of Drupal sites. Drush is a commandline tool that can configure and deploy local Drupal sites.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Deploy and configure drupal sites using scripts with Drush
- Manage Drupal sites with Aegir
Cost$229.90 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
Anyone responsible for maintaining or deploying multiple Drupal Sites
Prior experience with programming or a web application framework are assumed. PHP, HTML and CSS assumed.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Deploying Releases, Features, and Fixes With Git
- How to Version Control the Database
- How To Version Control Site Configuration With Features
- How To Manage Non-Exportable Configuration Changes
- How to Override Shared Features and Modify Text
- How to Upgrade Drupal and Patch Contributed Modules
- How to Install Drupal, Manage Features and Perform Common Tasks Using Drush
- How to Configure Drush and use Drush Make
- How to Extend Drush and Other Useful Drush Tools
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.