Laravel is a PHP framework for rapid development. It uses the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern to separates the web application into three different components.
This course will build onto what was covered on the Laravel Introduction course. We will cover error handling, Working with middleware, CSFR protection, Sessions, Validation, Localization, Pagination, Seeding, Accessors and Mutators, Working with email and Eloquent Relationships.
Cost$459.80 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
PHP developers with basic Laravel experience.
A good knowledge of PHP, Laravel Introduction course.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Route Model Binding
- Working with Middleware
- Generating authentication scaffolding
- Adding Bootstrap
- How the authentication scaffold works
- Displaying error messages
- Customizing the error messages
- Creating a Form Request
- Handling errors
- HTTP Exceptions
- Catching Exceptions
- The Exception Handler
- CSRF protection
- Model Factories
- Passing additional parameters
- The global session helper
- Setting session variables
- Retrieving session variables
- Retrieving all session data
- Testing if a session variable exists
- Deleting a session variable
- Practical examples
- Flashing data to the session
- Accessors for existing attributes
- Accessors for non-existent attributes
- Query Scopes
- Working with email
- Sending an email
- Passing data to a mailable
- Writing Markdown Messages
- Eloquent Relationships
- One to Many
- Defining the inverse relationship
- Many to Many
- Adding records to the bridging table
- Deleting records from the bridging table
- One to Many
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Wed 10 Apr 2019||Woodmead||2 days||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Wed 5 Jun 2019||Woodmead||2 days||Provisional|
|Wed 28 Aug 2019||Woodmead||2 days||Provisional|
|Wed 23 Oct 2019||Woodmead||2 days||Provisional|