HTML Training course or equivalent knowledge.
Price:$792.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
PC Hire:$100 *Bring a PC
Note: information may change without notice.
- What can it do for Web Developers?
- Performing Operations
- Javscript operators and their usage , including order of precedence.
- Making Statements
- Using Arrays
- Create indexed and associative arrays.
- Date and Time
- Use date and time objects in your code,as well as set timeouts.
- Doing Mathematics
- Useful functions that perform maths like round and random.
- Working with Strings
- Adressing Page Objects
- Learn about the DOM (Document Object Model) and how you can use this to manipulate elements on you page.
- Windows Properties
- The window is the top level object in the DOM.
- Document Properties
- The documen include all the HTML.
- Form Properties
- Forms are important in building interactive sites. They allow the user to enter data.
- Event Handlers
- DHTML pages make use of hidden HTML that is positioned in layers and can be made visible on events.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Mon 12 Feb 2018||4 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 9 Apr 2018||4 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 4 Jun 2018||4 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 13 Aug 2018||4 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 15 Oct 2018||4 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|