Microsoft Word Level 2 Course Details
- Work with tables and charts
- Customize formats using styles and thems
- Using images in the document
- Create custom graphic elements
- Insert content using quick parts
- Control text flow
- Use templates
- Use mail merge
- Use macros
To ensure success, students should be comfortable in Wimdows 8 or 10 environment, and be able to use Windows to manage information.
Specific tasks you should be able to perform include:
- Opening and closing the application
- Navigating basic file structures
- Manage files and folders
- Microsoft Word Level 1
Before starting this course, student should have completed the following course:
Price:$183.80 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%.
PC Hire:$25 *Bring a PC
Note: information may change without notice.
About Microsoft Word Level 2
This course will show you how you can work more effectively by automating some tasks and providing methods to maintain consistency between documents. You will create more complex documents that include tables, charts, graphics, and newsletter layouts. You will also merge data into documents to personalize correspondence and addresses envelopes and labels with data as well.
You can also use this course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exams for Microsoft Word.
- Working with Tables and Charts
- Sort table data
- Control cell layout
- Perform calculations in a table
- Create a chart
- Customising Formats using Style and Themes
- Create and modify text styles
- Create custom list or table styles
- Apply document themes
- Using Images ina DocumentResize and image
- Adjust image appearance
- Integrate pictures and text
- Insert and format screenshots
- Insert video
- Creating Custom Graphic Elements
- Creat text boxes and pull quotes
- Draw shapes
- Add owrdart and other text effects
- Create complex illustrations with smartart
- Inserting Content Using Quick Parts
- Insert building blocks
- Create and modify building blocks
- Insert fields using quick parts
- Controlling Text Flow
- Control paragraph flow
- Insert section breaks
- Insert columns
- Link text boxes to control text flow
- Using Templates
- Create a document using a template
- Create a template
- Using Mail Merge
- The mail merge features
- Merge envelopes and labels
- Create a dat source using word
- Using Macros
- Automate tasks using macros
- Create a macro
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Tue 20 Mar 2018||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|