Leading Training is online and available during the Covid-19 Shutdown.
Our staff are working from home and can do the following:
- Webinar training and e-learning
- Development work
We can provide remote assistance to anyone who needs it, however as an IT support company we are willing to provide emergency support to companies that are essential service providers.
If you require any help from us please make use of the live chat below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft Visio is a flow charting program, useful for analyzing workflows.A basic to intermediate practical instructor led training course on Microsoft Visio
Calculate DiscountI will bring my own PC (less $50.00)
I will book and pay 10 business days before the course (less $50.98)
If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
AudienceBusiness Analysts, management, IT Staff, Engineers
If you are bringing your own laptop please make sure you have the 2013 version.
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Getting Started with Visio
- Explore the Visio Interface
- Get Help in Visio
- Creating a Route Map
- Add Shapes to a Drawing
- Manipulate Shapes
- Add Text
- Format Text
- Change the Stacking Order
- Enhancing a Basic Diagram
- Manage Shapes
- Format Shapes
- Creating Process Diagrams
- Create a Flowchart
- Apply Page Styles
- Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Create a Workflow Diagram
- Representing an Organization Hierarchy
- Create an Organization Chart
- Modify an Organization Chart
- Creating a Custom Shape
- Draw Basic Shapes
- Enhance Basic Shapes
- Designing a Custom Stencil
- Create a Custom Stencil
- Customize a Stencil Master
- Designing Styles and Templates
- Define a New Style
- Create a Template
- Designing a Floor Plan
- Create an Office Layout
- Work with Layers
- Representing External Data in Visio
- Generate a PivotDiagram
- Create an Organization Chart from External Data
- Import Project Plan Data into Visio
- Link to a Database
- Import Excel Data
- Sharing Your Work
- Link a Visio Drawing to Other Applications
- Convert a Visio Drawing to a Web Page
- Print a Visio Drawing
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Mon 20 Apr 2020||Woodmead||2 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 27 Jul 2020||Woodmead||2 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 26 Oct 2020||Woodmead||2 Days||Scheduled||Book Now|