We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform. Supporting Virtual machines and workloads.
This course teaches IT Professionals how to:
- manage their Azure subscriptions,
- create and scale virtual machines,
- implement storage solutions,
- configure virtual networking,
- back up and share data,
- connect Azure and on-premises sites,
- manage network traffic,
- implement Azure Active Directory,
- secure identities, and monitor your solution
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||3 Days||R 9,500.00|
|Webinar||3 Days||R 8,150.00|
This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit your paid booking.
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are available:
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have paid for 3 delegates at least.