Microsoft Excel 2013: Intermediate Course Details
On completion of Basics, Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Excel delegates may also write the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam,Microsoft Excel 2013 77-420
NB! Exam is charged separately
Price:$183.80 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 14%. *Discount available
PC Hire:$25 *Bring a PC
Note: information may change without notice.
About Microsoft Excel 2013: Intermediate
You will apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats.
- Lesson 1: Creating Advanced Formulas
- Apply Range Names
- Use Specialized Functions
- Lesson 2: Analyzing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Leverage Questions and Testing to Write Formulas
- Use Logical and Lookup Functions to Find Answers to Questions
- Lesson 3:Organizing Worksheet Data with Tables
- Create and Modify Tables
- Sort and Filter Data
- Use Summary and Database Functions to Calculate Data
- Lesson 4: Analyzing Data with Pivot Tables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable Report
- Filter Data by Using Slicers
- Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
- Lesson 5: Inserting Graphic
- Insert and Modify Graphic Objects
- Layer and Group Graphics Objects
- Incorporate SmartArt
- Lesson 6: Enhancing Workbooks
- Customize Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
- Protect Files
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Tue 7 Nov 2017||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Mon 20 Nov 2017||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|
|Tue 5 Dec 2017||1 Day||Scheduled||Book Now|