We are open for classroom training with strict Covid-19 Level 1 protocols in place.
You will apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats.
In this course, you will use Microsoft Office Excel to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and formulas.
On completion of Basics, Intermediate and Advanced Microsoft Excel delegates may also write the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam,Microsoft Excel 2013 77-420
NB! Exam is charged separately
|Delivery Method||Duration||Price (excl. VAT)|
|Fulltime||1 Day||R 2,549.00|
|Webinar||1 Day||R 1,849.00|
Save up to 10% by booking and paying 10 business days before the course.
The target students for this course are students who desire to gain the skills necessary to create templates, sort and filter data, import and export data, analyse data, and work with Excel on the web
Microsoft Office Excel Basic
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Lesson 1: Creating Advanced Formulas
- Apply Range Names
- Use Specialized Functions
- Lesson 2: Analyzing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Leverage Questions and Testing to Write Formulas
- Use Logical and Lookup Functions to Find Answers to Questions
- Lesson 3:Organizing Worksheet Data with Tables
- Create and Modify Tables
- Sort and Filter Data
- Use Summary and Database Functions to Calculate Data
- Lesson 4: Analyzing Data with Pivot Tables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable Report
- Filter Data by Using Slicers
- Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
- Lesson 5: Inserting Graphic
- Insert and Modify Graphic Objects
- Layer and Group Graphics Objects
- Incorporate SmartArt
- Lesson 6: Enhancing Workbooks
- Customize Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
- Protect Files
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Tue 6 Oct 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Tue 20 Oct 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Tue 3 Nov 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|
|Tue 1 Dec 2020||Woodmead||Scheduled|