This course is designed for students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Office PowerPoint
2013 that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.
This course will teach you how to create interactive slide shows using this popular presentation program. Microsoft PowerPoint is among the most prevalent forms of persuasion technology.
Leading Training is focusing on providing virtual training
courses for the foreseeable future and will only consider
in-person and classroom training on request, with a required
minimum group size of six delegates. We remain committed to
offering training that is fast, focused and effective.
Save up to 10% by booking and paying
10 business days before the course.
Information may change without notice.
The Microsoft PowerPoint course is for business professionals, entrepreneurs, and students who would like to, create or use presentations as a part of their work.
To ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable in the WindowsÂ® 8 environment, and be able to use Windows 8 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform, include launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the follo
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Topic A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic B: Create and Save a PowerPoint Presentation
- Topic C: Use Help
- Lesson 2: Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Topic A: Select a Presentation Type
- Topic B: View and Navigate a Presentation
- Topic C: Edit Text
- Topic D: Build a Presentation
- Lesson 3: Performing Advanced Text Editing
- Topic A: Format Characters
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
- Topic C: Format Text Boxes
- Lesson 4: Adding Graphical Elements to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Insert Clip Art and Images
- Topic B: Insert Shapes
- Course Outline
- Lesson 5: Modifying Objects in Your Presentation
- Topic A: Edit Objects
- Topic B: Format Objects
- Topic C: Group Objects
- Topic D: Arrange Objects
- Topic E: Animate Objects
- Lesson 6: Adding Tables to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Create a Table
- Topic B: Format a Table
- Topic C: Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
- Lesson 7: Adding Charts to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Create a Chart
- Topic B: Format a Chart
- Topic C: Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
- Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
- Topic A: Review Your Presentation
- Topic B: Apply Transitions
- Topic C: Print Your Presentation
- Topic D: Deliver Your Presentation
Schedule Dates and Booking
There are currently no scheduled dates.
Please note that this course needs a minimum of 6 delegates to schedule
a course. You can choose to be added to the waiting list by clicking the
button below and we will contact you when we have enough delegates
interested. Should we not get enough delegates, we will refund or credit
your paid booking.
Add me to the waiting list
Should you need this course urgently, the following options are
- Pay for 6 delegates (whether you have them or not) and we will
schedule the course as soon as possible.
- If you have fewer delegates and cannot pay for 6, we can negotiate
a shortened course where some of the time will be spent in blended
learning - watching videos and doing tutorials and exercises with
some contact time with the trainer. We would want to discuss what
your core needs are so that we cover those aspects. You need to have
paid for 3 delegates at least.