This course is designed for students who wish to gain the foundational understanding of Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.This course will teach you how to create interactive slide shows using this popular presentation program. Microsoft PowerPoint is among the most prevalent forms of persuasion technology.
Cost$150.00 If you are currently resident in South Africa you will need to pay VAT at 15%.
Or bring your own PC
Instructor Led classroom based training. Scheduled classes are normally held in Woodmead - near to Sandton in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Contact hours are between 9am to 4pm.
AudienceThe Microsoft PowerPoint course is for business professionals, entrepreneurs, and students who would like to, create or use presentations as a part of their work.
Pre-RequisitesTo ensure success, students should be familiar with using personal computers, and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable in the WindowsÂ® 8 environment, and be able to use Windows 8 to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform, include launching and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the follo
Course Outline / Curriculum
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Topic A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic B: Create and Save a PowerPoint Presentation
- Topic C: Use Help
- Lesson 2: Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Topic A: Select a Presentation Type
- Topic B: View and Navigate a Presentation
- Topic C: Edit Text
- Topic D: Build a Presentation
- Lesson 3: Performing Advanced Text Editing
- Topic A: Format Characters
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
- Topic C: Format Text Boxes
- Lesson 4: Adding Graphical Elements to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Insert Clip Art and Images
- Topic B: Insert Shapes
- Course Outline
- Lesson 5: Modifying Objects in Your Presentation
- Topic A: Edit Objects
- Topic B: Format Objects
- Topic C: Group Objects
- Topic D: Arrange Objects
- Topic E: Animate Objects
- Lesson 6: Adding Tables to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Create a Table
- Topic B: Format a Table
- Topic C: Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
- Lesson 7: Adding Charts to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Create a Chart
- Topic B: Format a Chart
- Topic C: Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
- Lesson 8: Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
- Topic A: Review Your Presentation
- Topic B: Apply Transitions
- Topic C: Print Your Presentation
- Topic D: Deliver Your Presentation
Schedule Dates and Booking
To apply for a booking, click on the
relevant "Book Now" button below.
Note: places are only fully secured once payment has been made.
|Thu 31 May 2018||1 Day||Provisional|